Heavy Duty and Hazardous Substance Cabinets
Whether you are an architect, artist, collector or conservator we can find the solution to your specific needs
Contact without obligation Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30 (excluding Bank Holidays)
Economy Hazardous Substance Cabinets
It is vital that employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments.
This range of cupboards and cabinets enables the separate storage and transportation of hazardous substances as demanded by the COSHH regulations.
- Flush fitting handles with 2-point locking.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents.
- Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixings not included).
- Stands raise cupboards by 500mm with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces.
- Epoxy powder coated in yellow.
- Supplied with labels to be fitted by the customer to suit regulations.
- Extra Shelves are available for most models.
Geology and Entomology Cabinets
These high quality cabinets are designed and manufactured to exacting standards to protect your collection from dust moisture and pests.
All cabinets are made to carry the larger items of geology collections and drawers are easily removable whilst offering full extension to give you complete access to each and every drawer.